ERIS HOME BATH LINEN
Exclusive Luxury Bath Linen provides the freshness we need after a hectic day. The main qualities required in a Bath Towel, Hand Towel or Face Towels is smoothness, absorbency and ability to withstand regular wear and tear. While towels come in various materials, cotton is the best. They are durable, feather-light and resist frequent washing.
To Match Your Style Eris Home offers a wide variety of Luxury Bath Linen befitting various needs. Here are a few types that we offer:
- Bath Towel
- Hand Towel
- Face Towel
How to buy the perfect towel set for you. Here are some Suggestions & Style Tips ideas:
- Start by identifying the purpose of the towel. Do you need it to wipe off after a bath, or do you need it to wipe your hands or face? The purpose will help you identify what you require.
- We suggest that you buy towels in a set of bath, hand, and face towels so that there is symmetry in your bathroom and it's looking cohesive. Eris Home offers Luxury Towels in all sizes.
- Next, choose the towel material carefully, you want your towels to be soft and absorbent. Eris Home offers pure cotton towels that are super-soft and have a plush texture. The lightweight design is absorbent without being heavy, and it dries fast, making it perfect for everyday use. They are made from responsibly sourced cotton.
- Lastly, regarding the aesthetics of the towel itself, choose from a plethora of colours, patterns, and edge details that benefit your style.
- You can have a different towel for each occasion.
- Ensure that the bath towels you purchase have a thickness of at least 400 GSM. The reason behind this is that thick towels are more absorbent than thin ones. Eris Home Luxury Towels are 500GSM.
- Remember to not dry your towels in direct sunlight to keep them soft and vibrant.
BUY LUXURY TOWEL ONLINE
Typically, towel sets are constructed of terrycloth, a material with many tiny loops that readily absorb moisture. After taking a soothing shower, you can dry off your body with a nice, plush towel.
Buy Bath, hand, and face towels online in India at Eris Home. Choose from a wide range of Luxury Towels for bath, hands & face with the best quality material. These are pure cotton towels that are super-soft and give you comfort.
Gift yourself the ultimate luxury with Eris Home pure cotton Luxury Towels that are super-soft and have a plush texture. The lightweight design is absorbent without being heavy, and it dries fast, making it perfect for everyday use. They are made from responsibly sourced cotton. These bath & hand towels are the most durable and absorbent fibers.
What are the different sizes of bath towels Eris Home has?
What is the difference between cushion cover and pillowcase?
They vary in terms of size of purpose. A pillow cover is generally rectangle and its purpose is to rest your head upon, so they need to feel soft to your skin and have minimal embellishments. A cushion can be any shape and size and its purpose is decorative.
What to look for when you buy Luxury Towels online?
"When choosing the right towel for you, keep the following points in mind:
- Material Softness: Eris Home Luxury Towels are made from fine cotton yarns which provides the right blend of strength and comfort, enduring a long-lasting naturally soft feel.
- Absorption: The yarn we use to create our towels are bulkier and voluminous, yet light, resulting in ultra-high absorbent Luxury Towels.
- Quick Dry: Our special fabric construction and technically excelled designs enables the towels to dry quickly.
- Fade Proof/ Durability: Eris Home Luxury Towels are made from Long-Staple Combed Cotton i.e., the most durable and absorbent fibre."
Any tips to maintain your Luxury Towels?
Prolong the life of your towels with these easy tips:
- Wash towels with towels only: This might seem extreme, but it will extend the life of your towels and cut back on snags.
- Wash on cold cycle.
- Separate colours: Wash whites with whites and coloured towels with coloured towels to avoid running.
- Skip bleach.
- Use no more than the suggested detergent amount: This is especially important for white Luxury Towels. Overdoing it on the laundry detergent can lead to your towels turning a slight grey-ish colour, losing their bright white hue. Dry on low heat: Your towels will last longer if you dry them on low heat, as high heat damages the cotton fibres.
- Skip the dryer sheets: Contrary to popular belief, adding fabric softener depletes the softness of a towel as it interferes with its absorption properties.
- Don't let them sit: Always remove your towels from the dryer right away and give them a nice little shake to keep them fluffy and soft
Are Eris Home Luxury Towels really soft?
Eris Home Luxury Towels are made from fine cotton yarns which provides the right blend of strength and comfort, enduring a long-lasting naturally soft feel.
Are Eris Home Luxury Towels absorbent?
The yarn we use to create our Luxury Towels are bulkier and voluminous, yet light, resulting into ultra-high absorbent towel.
Can I refund or exchange my Luxury Towels?
Only unused towels with labels attached are eligible for a full refund or exchange.
How do I keep my Luxury Towels soft without using a fabric softener?
- Don't overfill the washing machine drum.
- Add half a cup of baking soda directly to the wash.
- Add half a cup of white vinegar to your rinse cycle.
- Tumble dry your towels
How often should I replace my towels?
Unfortunately, even with the best care, Luxury Towels don't last forever. Regularly used towels will have to be replaced after 1-2 years. The tell-tale signs a towel needs to be replaced is that musty smell or when it has lost its fluffy, absorbent qualities.